background

Friday, March 25, 2011

crazy life

School and life has been crazy busy! I  pushed myself over the top last week and this week and I'm now nursing a cold. Which can I tell you is not fun when you have school, work and field work. I came home yesterday to this on my bed..(may I add I have not been the most pleasant person to be around)

                      Australian Licorice, Thera Flu, Sucrets, Halls, Chamomile tea (Love tea) and cozy socks (I love socks especially the fuzzy ones.)

I am so thankful for Austin and my family. If I didn't have the support that I do, I would not be where I am.
Thankfully I'm starting to feel better. (Thanks to all the cold medicines I have!)
Hopefully I will feel alot better for the Jazz game tomorrow night. Austin and I have lower bowl tickets that his sweet mom and dad got us for Christmas. I know they may lose, but I still love them. They have had a hard season. I have great hopes for them in the future! Just give them time..

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been sick! I'm glad ya have a sweet boy to take care of you :)

    Hope you guys had fun at the Jazz game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He does so much for me. Love him ! We did it was a blast even though they lost..

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're rooting for the Jazz too...they'll come around eventually! :) Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete