background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

JAZZ GAME!

Well Austin and I had the opportunity to go to the Jazz game this past Saturday (thanks to his great parents!)
We rode Trax down, which was a blast. I love it, it's nice just cruising down and not worrying about parking!

Pics of the cars lol
We got down and ate at the Delta Center (I will forever call it that.) We ate at a yummy Mexican restaurant they have there. After we ate we went to our seats which were GREAT, they were in lower bowl and were just PERFECT!

Love the BEAR

And the JAZZ Dancers!


He shoot he scores!
We sat next to some fun people and had a blast! During half time we ventured to get my all so precious sugar coated almonds that I adore. Luckily we found them, (I am still nursing them at home, I have like 12 left LOL.) The Jazz played a good game and tried their best! I love spending time with Austin, he makes things so much fun and does so much for me! It was a great weekend, with well deserved fun time!

Love him (not the best Pic, But the only one we took of us)
I have very high hopes for the Jazz in the future! Go Jazz!!

(At the moment I am doing my field work. I'm teaching a third grade class and doing a 5 day unit! The past two days have gone great! I have a great head teacher, who is so Darling! She has a great class and I'm so thankful for her support and guidance!)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute!! :) Hopefully the Jazz will pull it together next season.

    ReplyDelete