background

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Salsa Time!


Today mom and I sluffed church to make our salsa! We put salsa up every year. We grow our tomatoes and get the rest of the ingredients at Farmers Market in Ogden. ( We bought some tomatoes there this year due to the late season on our crop, we still used a ton of our home grown ones!) We started at 10:00am and will bottle around 7:00 pm. It's an all day deal! I'm so happy I have a mom who has taught me how to do this (along with other wonderful goodies!)
Hope it turns out well I will keep you posted!

p.s. I'm so excited for October! Some fun things are being planned... Stay posted! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Homemade salsa is the BEST!! Can't wait to hear about your fun October plans :) We miss you guys, let's get together SOON! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete