background

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Utes, Crows and Candy!!! LOL


Well this past weekend Austin and I were able to attend the Utah game, thanks to our friends Paige and Cody Gift!We took Front Runner down, caught a shuttle and arrived at the stadium, with no headache from traffic! (Even though they lost) it was so much fun!!!  It sprinkled a little, but then turned out to be a beautiful day! Thanks so much for the tickets guys!


Here are the pics of Halloween decorating! I had a ton of fun, and there is more to come with an event I have planned for next weekend!!!


The Darling Witch is vinyl that I got at Joannes for 14.99, new addition to our decorations this year..

Crows are a theme through out the house. (big one from Tai Pan little ones dollar tree. I'm a bargain shopper!)

Just thought this was cute!


K so we had a mantle put in down stairs!! This was a blast to decorate!
I got all the glass jars at Tai Pan and the trick or treat sign the rest was Dollar Tree and Winco!
I used marshmallows and black Jelly beans to fill this jar. (freeze the marshmallows first so they don't get smashed!)

Purple taffy and black Licorice in these two!
(Owl was from Tai Pan) My FAV Thing!


Cute End Result!

Cats at a garage sale ( I have put for their eyes since this pic)
all the cork screw branches came from our yard!!
SO FUN!!



1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me?! Freaking CUTE decorations! Good job!! I can't wait to see it in person :) I'm glad you guys had fun at the game, even though they lost. Dang! I'm soooo excited for the weekend, let me know what more I can do! Love ya dear!

    ReplyDelete