background

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BIRTHDAY FUN!

So for the past two months I have been planning a surprise, 25th, (friend), birthday, costume party for Austin!
 I had thought about the idea along time ago, and thought that his 25th birthday was pretty important, I mean he is now a quarter of a century year old! That's kinda of mind blowing! This past week was my fall break from school and work, so I was able to have two days to devote time to nothing but party planning  (even though I had been shopping, getting a costume, decorating, creating invites, cleaning and so much more prior to.) My mom and I ran around like mad ladies getting this and that to insure the night would be a hit! Austin went hunting with his dad and brothers Friday night and was out of the house until 7:45 Saturday night. We began putting decorations up and cooking on Friday evening and didn't stop all weekend!

Blurry...





Saturday arrived and I was set to party (along with all of our other friends!) I had told Austin a few weeks ago that there was a friend of mine having a costume party and that he needed to get home by eight so we could go. So due to this lie I was able to have him get home for the surprise! Mostly everyone was there for the surprise (a few people couldn't make it until a little later.) Austin arrived and he was shocked! I thought that he may of had some idea, but we got him! He was officially surprised! Everyone looked amazing!! So many great Costumes!

Cute Hippies!
(you guys were a hit) Love you !

Sorceress and gorilla lol!


Mitches shark was great!

Cowboy and Saloon gal!


HAHAHA

Mom was a kitty


Lol ford and I

And pirate Karen ! To FUN
Austin went in and changed into his costume, and we continued on with the fun evening.

We had a bon fire outback in our pasture (along with games), chili and corn chowder in the kitchen, a dry ice filled cauldron filled with witches brew, tons of yummy snacks (7 layer dip, cake pops (so wonderful Paige!), chocolate dipped pretzels, chips, corn muffins and literally so much more)! Thank you to Cody and Paige Gift, Karen Dave and Zack, Cricket Sarah and Sam, Lacey and Justin, Mitchell, Dar and especially my mom and dad for helping me with soooooooooooo much! The night was a success.

Sunday (Austins real B-Day) was nice as well. He headed up into the mountains again  and still had no luck getting a deer... I cleaned the house (lol again) and ran a few Arron's. Mom and I wrapped gifts and messed around. later Austin got back and mom, dad, Aus and I went to Outback for his birthday dinner. So good! We came back and opened gifts, he got totally spoiled! We had a nice relaxing evening and couldn't have asked for a better weekend! 
I love Austin soo much and I am elated that he is mine and that we are getting married. God created an amazing, hardworking, sweetheart when he made him! Can't wait to spend forever with him. Happy Birthday babe! 

-Oh he bought a newer truck as well. A beautiful red Ford F150. Love it !  



1 comment:

  1. Dev- the party turned out soooo cute and perfect! Good job on everything, we were so happy to be apart of it! We had a BLAST! Everyone was SO fun!! I know you worked your butt off :) Austs truck is awesome! Hope he had a great 25th! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete