background

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Basketball

Well.... I ... to say the least... am very disappointed .... in our ... NBA SITUATION !

My mother is a very huge Jazz fan (and has been since I can remember.)  These past few months have not been very pleasant with all the turmoil with the lockout. The NBA have been more then fair with all the negoiations, and the players (the big-name ones..) have not been presented with an option, that they seem to like enough, to make a deal!
I feel very sorry for our rookies, who would like to be playing, and enjoy the game of basketball! I also feel  sorry for our energy solutions center, all the people who are employeed with it, the fans, frontrunner, the Jazz dancers and basically for the state of Utah (due to so much loss in revenue from lack of jazz games!) My poor mom was literally in tears when we heard the latest last night about where the situation lies from here on out. I hope they get their butts sewed and can't play anymore. From what I understand the negotations are now at an illegal point, and the players contracts are void due to not playing at this time in the year. The NBA are now moving in to litegations and I hope the players have good lawyers because I have a feeling they are going to get what they deserve!
Here is another small note added:
Stern told ESPN that the players "walked away from an offer that would not have had a rollback from the existing contract, would have had guaranteed contracts" and would have raised the average salary from around $5 million a year to more than $7 million.

-THEY MAKE MORE THAN ENOUGH AS IT IS NOW!!!!!




Can you imagine not having basketball games to watch anymore..... I can't !

1 comment:

  1. Cody and I are SOOO mad!! They're being so selfish! We are more than ready for some basketball! It really is so sad for all of us :(

    ReplyDelete