background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

West Clinton Christmas Party !

Mom and I had our work Christmas party last night at Ruby River Steak House. It was Great!!
My dad and Austin were our guests (like we would invite anyone else....lol!) Before we headed out I decided to take a few pics. TIS the Season.

We arrived at 6:30 and had our choice of the New York steak or raspberry chicken. I am the only one that had the chicken (not a huge steak fan.) The food was great and it was nice to have a party outside of the work place! Mom won a 15$ I tunes gift card (that I may have to steal)... It was a fun filled evening!


Lol I don't even know... Austin picked me up and mom had a camera...


.... Can I just say I can't get enough of Breaking Dawn. I have seen it twice and have the soundtrack memorized... Nerd? Possibly ...  

1 comment:

  1. Darling pictures Dev! What fun and yummy place to have your work party! Hope to see you guys soon! :) I'm also loving BD and have seen it twice, ha ha! The soundtrack is AMAZING!! Not a nerd at ALL :)

    ReplyDelete