background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Well it's Offical Student Teaching Placement!!

I received my student teaching placement today, drum roll please.................

Lakeside Elementary is the winner!!!

 I am elated to be teaching at the school that is around 15 houses west of mine, straight down the street!  I hated with a passion driving to and from Weber State everyday and some semesters it was two times a day!!! That gets very old my friends!
I will be teaching with Mr. Hassle in 2nd grade (I have never worked with a guy teacher, and I am excited to see his teaching strategies!) I will also be teaching with Mrs. Homer in 6th grade (yes sixth grade, it is a bit intimidating, but I feel It will be a good experience!)
I am excited to be almost done with school! Graduation is a few short months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment