background

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring...??? ...

Well I have a week off school, until summer semester starts so I decided to do a blog update!! I wish the weather would make up its mind on whether it wants to be warm or cold.. We have had so much rain!!! I'm not going to complain to much, but come on it would nice to at least get in the 60's for a few days..
I can't believe it's already the end of April! Where does the time go? We celebrated my birthday and Easter this weekend and had so much fun doing it!
 On Saturday the 23rd I turned 24. The day was just great! Got up went to the gym, grocery/ anything shopping and messed around house. That evening I opened my presents (Can I say so spoiled! My favs were: my bar cover for body pump, smashbox eye pallet, tonz of great jewelry, clothes and owl charms!)

 Following presents my mom, dad, Austin and I went to Sonora Grill in Ogden. It was so GOOD! I highly recommend it! 




 After dinner we went to Farr's Fresh , which is one of my favorite places ever! After grabbing some great ice cream we headed home and colored Easter eggs and had our own little party!

LOL they look like a five year old did them, but it was a blast!

I love my family and Austin so very much! They are everything to me and I couldn't ask for more!
Easter Sunday was just Perfect! It was a BEAUTIFUL day! The meteorologists were saying it was going to be crappy, what do they know! Mom and I woke up to some yummy Easter Donuts from Crispy Cream (so should have took a pic, but didn't think of it they were decorated so cute! ) The guys had gone and got them.
The Easter bunny came and left us all some great goodies! We went through our baskets and then went on an Easter Egg hunt, it was to beautiful outside not to! It was so much fun we found 17 eggs. (our neighbors hid 300 for their eight grand children to find!!! CRAZY huh! I'm sure they had a blast!
So many fun little things!





My mom go a bubble wand from her work and can I just say how amazing this thing was!!! She had got it for the dogs (they like to chase things,) but we had more fun with it then they did!  
 The bubbles were HUGE!! and floated forever!
They reminded me of the bubble that the Good Witch floats in, in the Wizard of Oz!




 This cracked me up, My dog jumped so high! I was so shocked I caught it on camera! All fours were in the air! She jumped So high, Taller than Brutis!

We spent the day cooking, and playing outside! We had ham, funeral potatoes, deviled eggs, veggies and a Blueberry Vanilla Mousse Cheescake (that I made!)

It was a fun filled day that was spent with family and friends, and all of us took the time to remember what this day was truly about.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry we missed your birthday! I've been meaning to ask you when it was so I wouldn't miss it, but I guess I kind of dropped the ball on that one! Sounds like you had a great day though. It was fun seeing you and Austin on Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete