background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Praxis!!

Well this Saturday I have to take the Praxis test. It's a test that I need to pass in order to student teach  (something they decided to add this year...) I have been studying, but from what I have heard from other people is that you can't really study for it... Hmmm that doesn't help now does it? I have to be up to Weber State and checked in by 7:30 am and have 2 hours to complete it. I have been trying to stay calm and not freak out, but it's getting close now. If I don't pass I have another time I can take it, but I really want to pass! I hate how some things depend on tests! Not Good! Anyways wish me luck!

-At least that evening I will be able to let lose with Austin and the Gifts up in Salt Lake to Watch the BYU AND UTAH GAME!  GO UTES!!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK Dev! I'm sure you'll do great!! Can't wait to hear all about it and yes, we will definitely loosen up and have a good night Sat! (Well... Maybe.) Ha ha, GO Utes!!

    ReplyDelete