background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. SEUSS!

Well this week was a bit crazy to say the least. This was my first full week of being a teacher. The week went well, and I am beginning to get a bit more settled. We had parent teacher conferences this week so I was not home until 8 most nights. The conferences went smooth and I was able to meet some very nice people. Friday was Dr. Seuss's birthday so I planned some fun things for the kids to do each day. On Friday we ate cupcakes, made One Fish, Two fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish graph, made hats, and read some fun stories! It was a fun day!
My calendar wall. I want to change the classroom more, but have decided not to seeing as to how the year is almost over.

My Smart Board.. Put a fun sign up!

My class! I look all a mess, it was crazy !

Funny Faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment